Road Trip : Sematan+Lundu+Indonesia Border *heavy pics*

12:57


My family and a few of my dad's friends went on a one-day road trip on Gawai.

First stop : Sematan

The only thing we did in Sematan was fishing.



Look what I found!
 OMG.. This thing should be in an antique store or museum already.

Lol My mom and bro trying to be mysterious.

Guess who? xD
 

The only fish caught for the whole morning.

It's the size of my thumb. hahaha

Bye bye, sematan.

Next stop : Biawak ( which is near the Indonesian border )

There was nothing much to see in that area except scenery, kampungs and animals.
The scenery is so breathtaking...


See anything different? 
Well... Look closer.

Lol The Papaya fruits look like Coconuts. 
So cute... >.<



Moooo...!!!

Last stop : Pandan Beach, Lundu





------------------------------ Abrupt end -----------------------------


Coz nothing more to say lar!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts