PHONES!!!!

23:14

It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog, a week to be exact.
That's because I was at Kuching Polytechnic for orientation week and it was the most miserable and stressful week of my life!

Anyways, I'm not going to post about me being there for a week there today because I don't want to get even more stressed as I'm already very stressed right now.

I'm gonna talk about mobile phones today! Yay!

As you guys already know, I lost my iPhone a week ago.
FUCK YOU!! ( whoever stole my phone )
A week without a phone was torture!

I'm gonna get a new phone maybe by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
but I'm still not sure what kind of phone to buy.


LG LOLLIPOP

SO DAMN CUTE!!!

What I like about this phone are the LED lights.
U can customize and create your own LED light design.
It's quite slim too.

SONY ERICSSON
XPERIA X1


because I'm a huge sucker for QWERTY keypad phones.
Wanted the X8 version but is not available in Malaysia for another six months. :"(

HTC
HD mini


because it's cute. nuff said.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is not about advertising phones but a guideline for me 
to choose and buy which phone I want the most. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. xperia~~~~hahaha...bt lollipop cute wor

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. xperia more nice hor.. I'm just afraid lollipop will break if I flip it too much. lol

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts