Skin79 BB Cream

15:33

I've been using a lot of kinds of foundation and BB and I thinks Skin79 has by far the best BB creams I've ever used.

I'm the type of girl that doesn't like to put on moisturizer before putting on foundation so my skin is like really really dry and sometimes I have breakouts - __ -.  But with Skin79's BB cream I don't have to worry about that anymore. It already has moisturizer in it. Yay!
Other than that, it's not very expensive compared to other brands of BB cream.

The BB cream I'm using right now is Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Functions BB Cream.

 The BB cream doesn't feel oily and it matches my skin tone.

I'm not wearing any make up except BB cream.
My skin looks flawless ( so vain.. haha ).

The functions of this BB Cream
  •     Whitening effect
  •     SPF25 PA++
  •     Wrinkle Free

I give this product a 4.5/5 because I just absolutely love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts