Couldn't Sleep

05:02

So, it's 4.42am right now and I still couldn't sleep. My eyes are still so wide open. Maybe it's because of the cappuccino and green tea I drank after dinner.

I was walking around  the apartment looking for something to do but no such luck. Bored la. So gonna blog instead. Thank God I only have class in the morning tomorrow. Eh?! Not tomorrow but later at 9am. Hahaha. I can sleep all I want later in the afternoon.

I'm studying in Multimedia University (MMU) Malacca Campus right now, not in Kuching Polytechnic anymore. I drop out of the school not because of the school itself but because of personal reasons. So stop asking.

I'm taking Foundation in Information Technology. You may ask why not take business or marketing? That's because I don't like accounting and those two subjects require it. I'm also not really into engineering so yea, that's why I'm taking IT.

I'm also not really sure what kind of degree I'm gonna take after my foundation year. Gonna count one step with each and every step I take and see where it leads me first. So yea, I'm gonna be here for 4 years until I finish my degree. So wish me luck!

Bye for now~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts