Sharing Planet (分享)

09:27


It's been quite some time since I've blog anything serious. GAHH!!! So busy doing nothing lately!!!
Been posting fillers and irrelevant posts for the past few days.

So today I'm gonna post about this cafe that Sue and the guys brought me to for a farewell dinner before I went to Singapore then Malacca.

The place is called Sharing Planet and it's not easy to locate. 


You actually need to use a map to go there
 or 
you need someone who has been there to bring you there.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a map so I followed behind Andy's car.
But you'll know you're there cos you'll see a really big and bright neon sign with a really big arrow pointing into the cafe.

You have to be blind to not see the sign!
Hey, it rhymes!

Anyways, here's the map.
Address : 
 Lot 4126 Jalan Stapok
Kuching, Malaysia, 93250

I don't know why, but I find the map really confusing. 
I don't like looking/reading maps, they make me confused. 
I rather like people explaining/showing me the way.

Han outside the cafe.

 *Sorry in advance for the blurry photos. 
Apparently the photos look fine when they're taken 
but looks like shit after they're zoomed in* 

 Liang, Andy, Fel and Jess
There were nine of us but the waiter gave us only four menus 
so we had to share them.

 Fel
&
Sophia

 I wanted to take a picture of the small pond behind the cafe but it ended up looking like that.
Can't see the pond except the potted plants. haha


 Iced Mixed Fruit Tea

 Ribena Sprite

 My Cappuccino!
Yea, I'm addicted to Cappuccino.
Wanna try every glass of them from every cafe and restaurant until I get insomniac (like that's possible).

Mic's Carbonara with creamy mushroom sauce.
The spaghetti's not that bad and it's really really creamy.


My Maryland Chicken 
Couldn't finish it though cos The plates and servings are huge.

 Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce


Double Cheesyland
There were actually two pieces of chicken breast meat so it's really worth the money.
The bottom half of the chicken is topped with cheese while the top half is topped with mayo. 


Jess trying to hide from the camera

 Mic, Han and Liang


Sue


Guess who? Me! I managed to look like a boy (with french manicures) in this picture. 


Peace!



I'm not really sure about the prices of the food in this cafe cos the guys treated me for dinner.
But I heard that their specials are their Super Beef Burger and Ice-cream Chicken Chop.
The Ice-cream Chicken Chop sounds really unhealthy...
 This is their Facebook Page .


Later we went to get some more food to eat. Yea, we eat a lot.
Went to this place where their lok-lok is really famous in Kuching. 
Don't remember the name of the place but I remember where it is. 
It's somewhere near SMK Kuching High and San Fransisco Grill. 


No more picture after that cos everyone was busy chit-chating.  


So,


Bye for now~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts