A day as tourists

22:23

Couldn't think of a title to write for this entry and suddenly thought about what laoda said the other day. "Why don't we act as tourists?" lol

Loada brought QiQi, Chantel and I out last Sunday afternoon Jonker Street to have lunch.

Locals say that this is the best place to get Nyonya Laksa

Asam Laksa

 QiQi enjoying her Laksa

Laoda & Chantel

After lunch, we just walked around Jonker. When I first went came to Malacca I thought that the stalls and shops on Jonker street only open at night. I was quite surprised that they operate during the day too although the weather was quite hot.

I'm not suppose to take photos in the shop but I secretly took one. So in love with these wind chimes that don't have chimes. Not really sure what they're called. Maybe gonna buy one back home.

They should probably clean the mirrors. It looks so dirty.

Fragrances and incense burners

Dare put one of these masks in your bedroom?

This would be so great for Halloween 

Egg-shaped popsicles. Great for hot sunny day. They're even fruit-flavored too!

Went sight-seeing afterwards


Me and QiQi's new home. lol


Went into a shop that sells handmade soaps.The soaps look like marbles. haha Don't they look cute? I want one! Spot the mini toilets? The looks so damn cute!

Went to Jusco after that. Tried on some clothes and had dinner there.

Apparently, I can't wear outfits with tight tank tops because I have fat arms. fml

QiQi again!

Old Town Nasi Lemak for dinner

After dinner, Laoda sent Chantel home because she said she was tired. Then Laoda brought us to this pier at Portuguese Village to enjoy the sea breeze. No photos because I left my phone in her car. But it was great to just get away from everything and sit around relaxing. Not really sure what time QiQi and I got back . Slept like a log afterwards and was almost late for class the next day. Anyways, I'm actually really enjoying my time in Malacca and I hope it stays that way. 

Nights!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts