I Hate Tuesdays!

23:11


Most people would probably say that they hate Mondays cos it's the end of the week and they would have to go back to work or school the next day. 

I on the other hand, don't hate nor do I love Mondays. I love that I have only 1-2 hours of class on Mondays , but I hate to get up at 7 so that I can get to class on time. 

I hate Tuesdays because I have 7 hours of classes on that particular day. Classes start at 8am and ends at 6pm. FML 

But because my schedule for Tuesdays are so packed, I only have at most 4 hours of classes from Wednesday to Friday, which means I have loads of time to relax (can even take afternoon naps) before going to the next class. Yay!


I feel so tired right now.

Goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts