RED

23:39


Retired Extremely Dangerous

An action-comedy film not to be missed
A former black op CIA agent, Frank Mosses (Bruce Willis) was ordered to be killed one night by the CIA so he goes to Kansas to kidnap this girl he is interested in to prevent her from getting harmed. He then sets on a mission to track down his former black op teammates for help to bring the company down. On their mission, they discovered that the company was being used to cover up a war crime and they set out to bring down the person using the company.


Went to watch this movie with QiQi and her friends this morning at 12.30am. Actually, this is the first movie I've watched since I got to Malacca. The last time I went to the cinema was in Kuching which was more than a month ago with Sue and the gang to watch Resident Evil.

There were actually 11 of us but this is the only non-blurry picture that I have.

After the movie, we went to have supper and went back to our apartments around 4am. I slept like a pig until 10.30am when roommate woke me up while she was packing her stuff to go back her hometown for the weekend cos today's a public holiday in Malacca.

I just started to write this blog until QiQi asked me to have lunch. Went to Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan and started to shop until night. I bought only a few things but now I'm broke. Hahahaha

Things that I bought:
Shills Purifying Peel-off Mask RM44.10
Skin Food Tea Tree Essence + free BB cream RM44
Elianto nail polish in Grape Wine and Naked RM5 each

Felt quite tired today but had tons of fun. Photo time! Cos I'm too tired to write anything...




That's all for today.

GOODNIGHT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Instagram

Popular Posts